Sunday 22 May 2016

7th week - 9 May 2016 to 15 May 2016

Appointment on 12 May 2016. Doctor told me that my next appointment would be on 23 May as she was not available on 19 May 2016. She told me that i am likley to be converted to a brace! YAY!!
I was instructed to do my xrays after my cast is removed on 23 May 2016. Difffeent from the usual. The usual practice is that xrays are done after re-cast as doctors would be worried that casting will caused movement and may shift the bones.

Xrays looked the same. It is a sign of stabilisation.


 
 

15 May 2016,

I had buffet lunch at Marriot hotel with my husband. I was worried that i wont be able to pick my own food and carry it over to my table. My husband helped me with the first round. Subsequently, i tried to take and carry my own food, i was able to do so. As i love seafood, i took lots of oyster, lobsters, crayfish and prawn. All these food requires both hands to peel. To do so, i placed the plates on my lap and i peeled the shell with both hands. The seafood were delicious.

No comments:

Post a Comment