Sunday 22 May 2016

3rd week - 11 April 2016 to 17 April 2016

It's the third week.

I managed to get my own wireless keyboard and brought it to my workplace so that typing of reports will be easier. I was able to type with both hands with the wiressless keyboard placed on my lap. I could not lift up my arm, so this was a good way to type.

On thusday,  review with the doctor. Doctor said alignment was good and kept me in the cast.



Thurrsday late afternoon, i was at my parent's place when my dad scalded his whole body with a pot of boiling soup. He was scalded baldy. My mum was feeding my two nieces, who are 2 and 3 yeas old, and was caught in a tough situation. My mum had to send my dad to to the hospital and someone have to look after my nieces at home and feed them. I took on the role to look after my two nieces and fed them with my one arm. They were very coopertative and understood that i had fractured my arm and they sat down and let me feed them easily.

No comments:

Post a Comment